Pin

February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

I really hope that everyone is having a great day.  I just love Valentine's Day for so many reasons.  Of course, making cute things is one process that always makes me happy and when love and pink and hearts and red are involved, well then, all the better!  And I have projects for Finish it up Friday!


Both of the items above were made with free online tutorials.  The embroidery in the hoop came from Wild Olive and the bunting came from Erin at Why Not Sew?.  Both of these were fun and easy to make.


I tried reverse applique on this one.  Pretty easy.  I made three of the buntings very quickly and the best two of them are {hopefully} arriving today to a couple of sweet little girls I know.


The other part of my gift to those sweet girls was a little drawstring pouch to hold some sweets.  I've never made them this small before and they were a bit more fickle than the larger ones but worth it.


And how about that pink fabric...oh, my!  It couldn't be any cuter!  Love PamKitty fabrics so much!


I hope they get their packages today.  And I hope your day is filled with family and friends and love and flowers and chocolate and dates and hugs and kisses and Gods love most of all!  God bless you!

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.  ~John 3:16

love, Lisa

4 comments:

CityHouseStudio said...

Such cute Valentine's projects, Lisa!
Hope you're having a fun day!

Michelle said...

Love those pouches, Happy Valentines Day.

Shauna said...

I agree, the pink fabric is so cute. Can't get much cuter than that! Lovely pouches!!

hydeeannsews said...

ahw, so many sweet makes! they're lovely. =) it really is a great holiday for cute stuff.